The school supports the idea that the wearing of school uniform is a simple and practical way of maintaining high standards of personal appearance and of encouraging a workmanlike attitude in school.
Uniform is available via the school office or it can be purchased elsewhere.
It is essential that all articles of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name.
- Red Hempnall Sweatshirt/Cardigan/Fleece/Hoodie
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/fleece can be obtained from supermarkets too
- White or Red Shirt
- Black or Grey Trousers/Skirt/Shorts
- Appropriate black school shoes - no branded sports footwear
- Black shorts
- Black trousers
- White T-Shirt
- Appropriate outdoor trainers
Piercings and Jewellery
Small, stud earrings are permitted. These should be removed for all PE lessons. No other jewellery is permitted. Children may wear a wristwatch or an activity tracker/band.